Hudson Bible Featured

Hudson Bible was featured in the most recent newsletter published by the American Book Producer Association. 

We are proud members of the ABPA, which is the premier book producer association in the United States.  

Content of the featured article is reprinted below: 



Meet a Member: Chris Hudson, Owner

I’ve been creating books for the faith-driven market for 20 years. During that time I’ve had the chance to develop titles with authors Max Lucado, President Jimmy Carter, and Coach Joe Gibbs. I’ve also had the opportunity to work with brands such as Duck Dynasty and the American Bible Challenge.

I launched HudsonBible.com eight years ago to focus on projects that align my creative talents with my personal passion of helping people read and understand the Bible. Most recently we had the chance to work with Time Home Entertainment on a series of bookazine projects including The Bible: 100 New Ways It Can Change Your Life and a children’s book called Bible Tell Me: Who. Next month we release an adult trade book called Heaven and Hell: Are They Real? (Thomas Nelson) and a youth Bible titled The Jesus Bible (Zondervan).
My team and I love books and we love faith. HudsonBible.com has given us a livelihood that allows us to focus on both.