News Filed Under: , , , ,

Essentials of the Christian Faith NT


Sometimes the smallest projects are the most rewarding. We wrote the study notes for this little New Testament, which is a great discipleship tool. Short articles in the front of the Bible introduce each topic. Additional notes scattered throughout the text teach on topics such as:
  • Why Read the Bible?
  • Who Is God?
  • Why Does Sin Separate Us from God?
  • Who Is Jesus Christ?
  • Who Is the Holy Spirit?
  • How Can I Turn My Life Around?
  • Why Go to Church?
  • What Is God's Plan for Me?
  • How Can I Use My Gifts?
  • What Is Prayer?
  • What Is Faith?
  • Are We Going to Be Judged?
  • What Is God's Plan for Salvation?
  • How Can I Share My Faith with Others?

The bottom line: This is a great tool for church outreach, evangelism, and discipleship.

Read more here.